International Photography specializes in yearbook photography worldwide, with over a decade of experience working with international schools.
We provide the school with full-resolution photos for their yearbook and for student ID’s. We make the photographs available to parents to purchase prints and custom photo products via pre-order forms or online through our password protected online photo galleries.
- Student Photos
- Staff Photos
- Class Group Photos
- Cap & Gown Photos
- Online Ordering
- Photos for School Use
- A Fun Photo Day!
How We Work...
Schedule and student lists.
• We are flexible to work throughout the school year and will work with you to plan photo day.
• Once scheduled, we ask for a complete list of students and student ID’s.
• This allows us to properly name the photo files to stay organized for easy upload to the schools database once photo day is finished.
We travel to you.
• Once scheduled, we will come to your school with our photo equipment and setup one day before photo day at a designated location within the school.
• Some suggested locations are school stages, multi-purpose rooms, and music/dance studios.
• Pre-order forms will be made available to the school for parents and students.
Photos delivered and uploaded.
• After the photo days are complete, we deliver the digital files to your school for use in the yearbook and school database.
• All pre-orders collected during the photo days will be sent to print and all digital images will be uploaded to our secure server for online orders.
• All orders are delivered to your school for distribution within 4-6 weeks.
A day in the life...
We were lucky enough to have our great friend #Williamwillido along for a trip. He brought his video equipment to capture what we do. Here is a quick video of typical photo day.
(we apologize if the video does not load in your country)
Meet the Photographer: Daimian Lix
World traveler, photographer, graphic designer.
Daimian Lix has a decade of experience coaxing tens of thousands of smiles from kids for yearbook photos. He has been a professional portrait, art, event, and magazine photographer for over 15 years, taking him all over the world.
Prior to working as a full time photographer, Daimian managed photo labs where he honed his printing and retouching skills.
When he is not traveling the globe for photos, he is a graphic designer and partner in Penniless Projects, a marketing and design firm, based in the US.